Monday, February 20, 2006

been there, swallowed that

Virtual physical relations isn't all it's pumped up to be. Computer copulating isn't working for me. I tried typing the commands you see below using a word that rhymes with buck but starts with F. As you can see, it couldn't even figure out whether to do it inside or out. I would have been happy with either.

C:\buck me in the arse
'buck' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\yes
'yes' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\buck me
'buck' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I think I'm switching to Linux. It's supposed to have more understanding commands. I also hear Vice President Cheney uses it to control his bunker.

No comments: