Thursday, July 27, 2006

MySpace Love

If you have an ad blocker or have your firewall set to block anything from atdmt.com (as I do :P), you won't be able to see the fine denim covered buttocks selling love via MySpace.

For some reason, they've targeted me for this ad (as I sign out) despite having marked being married with children and the MySpace equivalent of fat ("more to love"). Not that anything I enter there is true, but maybe I'd like to something bigger that can leave a shill a little something between the cheeks.

Of course, I wouldn't mind something hairy either. And why only 1 click? Shouldn't love be a multiple clickgasm?

Anyway, the point of this is atdmt.com (i.e., Atlas "a partner for results" and subsidiary of aQuantive) is paying MySpace.com (i.e., an "other asset" of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. that owns and dictates what Fox News "reports") to sell "love".

Use MySpace, abuse MySpace, but do not pay for it. It's a shilling device, not to be paid for or given information you would want sold and resold among advertisers and "partners" or the governments and organizations that can easily acquire the information from them for their own purposes, which I'm sure never involves spying or any invasions of your privacy.

Update 2006.11.13
Now I'm a lesbian...

No comments: